Saturday, December 12, 2009
Litter of Wool puppies is getting bigger, when there is ten I will be finished!
Posted by
Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings
at
7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
InspirationByKaren Etsy Shop
In Memory of Michael
In Memory of Timon my Kitty
Followers
About Me
- Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings
- New York, United States
- My name is Karen Clothier and I am an Artist sculptor working with wool roving as my medium. My love of animals and nature are incorporated in my work as I sculpt and paint pets and wildlife. I have been interested in art for as long as I can remember, and my pieces have been purchased world wide. I hope you enjoy looking at my work~
DZ Fantasy on Etsy
In Memory of my Kitty Timon
Wolf in White Phase
My Kennel of Dog Sculptures
More of my Kennel
My Etsy Shop InspirationByKaren
Black Bear
Camping in the Adirondacks Portrait
Great Horned Owl
Adirondack Art Bowl
Adirondack Art Bowl
A Whimsical version of My Dachshund
My Whimsical version of my Dappled Dachshund
German Shepherd Sculpture
Woodpecker in the Adirondack Woods
Woodpecker in the Adirondack Woods
Sheltie versus Sheltie
Cardinal in a Snowy Bird Feeder
Great White Heron on a Pond
Bald Eagle Sculpture
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(75)
-
▼
December
(6)
- The Wool Portrait is also finished and ready to go...
- The litter is finished and ready to go to a new ho...
- Litter of Wool puppies is getting bigger, when the...
- This litter of pups is a Christmas gift!! All hand...
- Polar Bears and Northern Lights Wool Painting New ...
- Custom Design Portrait of your pet! Look for it in...
-
▼
December
(6)

Karen,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome job you doing creating the litter of 10!!! So Sweet!
ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
A big and beautiful litter.
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet and all individuals too, beautiful, &lots of work. Linda :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all very much~
ReplyDelete